Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Craft/Sewing Room - Update # 2

beautiful space-lucky you
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Very exciting. Love how you marked the placement with x's and comments are so helpful.
    Linda

My sewing room is in the basement. Which is okay with me mostly ....... but I do feel cut off from my hubby who is up stairs. I always sew in marathons (I sew all day, I haven't figured out the 15 minute sew time some of you do) so I don't see him all day. It works for us as he likes sports and reading and I like home improvements shows, etc. But it is lonely down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilterfay View Post
    My sewing room is in the basement. Which is okay with me mostly ....... but I do feel cut off from my hubby who is up stairs. I always sew in marathons (I sew all day, I haven't figured out the 15 minute sew time some of you do) so I don't see him all day. It works for us as he likes sports and reading and I like home improvements shows, etc. But it is lonely down there.
    Bring a tv down to your sewing room for him, and get him a set of headphones.
    My husband and I use headphones in the study. We play two different video games sometimes. This way the other isn't disturbed by the sounds of the video games. Even now, we are both playing Skyrim, we wear headphones.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3