Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you store CAKE LAYERS?

Blog Entries
    I use scrap booking boxes for lots of sewing projects and fabrics. They stack easily, keep the dust out and you can see what is in them.
    Proud Parent of one Dwight Canada Student, my son graduated this year and is studying History and Philosophy at VIU.

http://dwightcanada.org/

Quote Originally Posted by kathdavis View Post
    Yep, the scrapbook storage containers are $3.99 on Saturday from 7 AM to noon at JoAnns, or they are $2.99 at Michaels on Saturday from 8 AM. to 10 PM.
    I bought those last week at $5.99 w/20%off military discount...specifically for my layer cakes. Only wish I bought a few more as they work great as project (WIP) boxes...holds a 12" block nicely.

I don't know about your family but with our family there isn't any cake layers left to store! We ate it all. LOL

Ditto! I use the scrapbooking storage containers. Got mine half price at Micheals.
    P.S. they are acid free!
    Last edited by Country1; 11-24-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Country 1

I'm new here so maybe it takes up too much room, but I've been using the clear rectangular boxes from the bakery dept. in the supermarket. I mark what they are in terms of size but the colors , - each color loosely folded - speak for them selves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2