Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: How to fold fabric for storage?

I used to fold like your grandmother but changed so that I could more quickly find the fabric I wanted. I keep my fabric behind closet doors to protect it from light, dust and my little dog.

Ruler folding is very nice and easy method to folding a fabric. I have very good fabric storage so I am always finding a way that is easy to storage. First you have to put your fabric to left and fold it to right and line up with ruler and after that start rolling and at the end slide the ruler and folded end to the fabric. It is very easy method. Hope you will get good information.

This was an easy way of folding and your right, nothing to buy.
    learn each and every day,memories or play.

Blog Entries
    i used Alaskasunshine's method a couple yrs ago, and organized all my material. works wonders. i bought 4 X 8 ft corragated sign board from a sign shop. yeah, i know, i spend tooooo much money, but it sure helped my sewing material get organized. think i got 3 boards, then went back when i needed another l or 2.
    i had metal utility shelf units, so used those, and hang an old sheet down the front to keep the sun from getting to the material. am in a basement, but i still protect it from the l small window.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3