This has been one long process and not to be totally done in the near future, but I can see progress. Last August 1, an evergreen fell on the roof of the addition where this room and my office/sewing room were, breaking the rafters. So, we had to find and hire a contractor, and at that time of the year, not an easy task, but we finally did. So, after rebuilding the rafters, putting on a new roof, insulating, and then pulling all the paneling off of both rooms, and removing a fireplace from the front room, which I am now claiming for my sewing room, the sheet rock got put up, and was ready to paint. So today, I got the ceiling done, and then, because I am so anxious about the colors, I did a little swatch in a corner, just to see if they will look as good as I was hoping. And I think that I am going to be happy with them. The scary part is that the darker yellow is called SCHOOL BUS, but it looks good. The school bus color is the one to the right. I wish that I didn't have to work tomorrow, so I could do the walls, but they are top of the list for Saturday. I will post more pictures as I get farther along with the project.