Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This ironing board is great

Blog Entries
    Good Morning crzy4qults, and Everyone,

Just went to Walmart site and bought this ironing board and a few other items. I didn't know they had an on-line site. WOW! I am not in trouble but prices are great. Now I have all my everyday shirts for the summer.

Thanks for posting about this board,

Quilter68 (who is now 70)
    Quilter 68 who is now 69/and now 70

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkys_mom View Post
    I looked online at Walmart after I saw this thread and did not see a wider ironing board.
    Me too - none there.....
    C9P aka Jan

me three nothing

I asked my son to check his nearby Costco to see of they had the ironing board and if it wasn't too costly or heavy, I would go get it (50 miles away). He emailed me the next day and said I got it and will bring it to you as a gift!

Costco has them.

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4qults View Post
    Omg! I took the boards advice... Went to walmart online and ordered the extra wide ironing board,and i love it, sturdy, and has a nice iron rest, and a little mini board all for 42.00 thank god for this quilting board i can't be without it...lol i wait all day so i can sit after dinner and check out all the new ideas love u guys....linda from rhode island
    Where do I go to see this ironing board, would like to see it, thanks
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...C68D6DB95A.png
    Quilting With A Friend Will Keep You In Stitches

I have had one for a few months now and love it!! I, too, got the shelf underneath but I already had one of the smaller cutting boards that rotates so I just plop it on top if I don't need my big one! :-)

Marysewfun
    Marysewfun
    Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkys_mom View Post
    I looked online at Walmart after I saw this thread and did not see a wider ironing board.
    PAT U HAVE TO GO TO WALMART.COM THEY ONLY SELL IT ONLINE...YOU ORDERIT AND THEY SHIP IT TO THE STORE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE... THEN THEY EMAIL U WHEN IT COMES IN ABOUT 3 DAYS AND YOU GO TO THE STORE TO PICK IT UP

I purchased a large board at my local WalMart Supercenter that may be the board you are talking about. It is 18 in wide and 49 in long for the Ironing Surface and then there is a iron stand on th end of that it has a hanger rack that raises up for the freshing ironed shirts, pants, etc. There is also a metal rack or shelf about 1/2 down underneath, mine came with a fabric basket attached to it with velcro. I know I have had this one about 5 years and it is very sturdy. My DH plans to take some plywood and make me a big board 24 inches wide and the full length of this board for ironing large yardage and quilts..
    Take a tape measure with you and measure the boards at your local WM. They may have it in stock and you don't realize it.

Hi, I have one of those ironing boards too and love it. I didn't get the smaller one, but I have a small one next to my Sewing Machine, but like the big one for big projects....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast