Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Light Bar for Quilting Machine

Blog Entries
    Your wife is so blessed to have a hubby that can use his brain & save $. You did a great job. BTW: I love the cat picture in the background. When your tired of it I would love to put it in my sewing room. Hee Hee. 2 thumps up!!!
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, well, well---I was just about to shut down and go finish my packing for a trip to TX, when lo and behold I happened upon your post with the track light over the LA. Just what I have needed for my Gammill for four years now--I could not make myself spend the extra $l000 for theirs. Now my husband and sons have a new suggestion for my Christmas present. It is wonderful and we have a Lowe's real close. My current one is a round one that sheds light as you move the machine along the track, but my old eyes still get really tired when I quilt all day. Now if only I knew how to tuck your post away in my computer until we get back to TN........I'll find you though, when I need to.
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn

You done a great job! I would have not none it wasn't bought with the machine!
    Great job, something to be proud of!...
    Country 1

Blog Entries
    It is a very professional job. Looks perfect. Like it belongs there, because it does.

welcome from alabama, great job

If you are open to sharing the plans I would love to make one too.

That is a great set up. Love it.

Gordon, I too ordered the Innova after the Des Moines Quilt Show but have yet to have it delivered. Have been told by the end of the month so I'm looking forward to it. I did notice your leaders are dark green. Have you had any problems with them bleeding or leaving dye on your hands? Some have said they had problems with them and I just want to be ahead of the game if that's what they're giving along with the system these days. Love your lighting system. I have shop lights going across the room all the way down so I'm hoping my lighting will work for me. If not, I'll have to see what I can rig up. Your setup looks so professional. You could get into business doing this if you have a hankering to.

Thanks for the look see.

Suz in Iowa

Blog Entries
    Wow!! You did an awesome job. the one I was going to order was from Nolting. It was 599 + 125.00 shipping. It looks very much like you came up with. I'm thinking about having an electrician make me one. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Be the best that you can be at everything you do.

great light bar.She will love the Innova-I love mine-great machine.we live in an old farmhouse and only had 1 light in my quilting room.We added 4 more lights to the ceiling for quilting.A lot of light is needed to see while quilting.You are a great guy to hook her up with lights.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast