Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for Graduated Corner Shelving

Looking for Graduated Corner Shelving

About a month or two ago, someone posted a pic of their room with white graduated corner shelving. It started with a longer shelves on each wall in the corner and graduated sizes up to the top. Kinda looks like a triangle. I have searched and searched through the pics and can't find it again. I was trying to explain to my DH the concept and he wants to see a picture and I can't find it. If this is in your sewing room, if you could let me know I would appreciate it a bunch! Merry Christmas and Happy Sewing to All!
    Sherry (quiltnmom) from Eastern NC

I must have missed that one -- sounds interesting!

This shows a triangle arrangement of cabinets.
    New cabinets for my fabric stash

I finally found them! They were on Pinterest.
    http://www.stitchinheaven.com/stitch...ailB/Gail4.jpg

Both of the cabinets are beautiful. I would prefer the ones with the doors. It is amazing how much dust is created from sewing.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Judy your sewing studio of beautiful. Jealous of the Sweet Sixteen. Phyllis, you do have a point, the doors would be best. I have such a small room I don't want the cabinets to be overpowering. Feeling a bit selfish. I am biding my time until my daughter graduates, figures out what she wants to do--go to college or get a job. She has the bigger room so when she leaves the nest my sewing room will move across the hall to her room, it can accommodate more cabinetry and it also has a walk-in closet.

Blog Entries
    Both of those sewing rooms are great. I can tell you to go with doors if you can. My sewing room storage has doors on the bottom and open shelves on the top. Lidded boxes fill most of the spaces, but there's still dust on the shelves! Should have bought two of the bottom sections and stacked them, but thought it would be fun to have open shelves for display. NOT!
    Last edited by coopah; 12-27-2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: changed wording, added comment
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

The doors do not have to be solid.....I have glass doors on all my cabinets!!! Best of both worlds!!!
    The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. Life is a learning process and you have to try to learn what's best for you. Let me tell you, life is not fun when you're banging your head against a brick wall all the time.John McEnroe

what a creative idea~~

Blog Entries
    Beautiful rooms.
    SWEET HOME ALABAMA