Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: My happy place...(picture heavy)

Love your area, my mother n law has a lovley room to but very small.I was wondering how do you hang your rulers?I need a way and need a idea .instead of peg board.hehe.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe31 View Post
    Love your area, my mother n law has a lovley room to but very small.I was wondering how do you hang your rulers?I need a way and need a idea .instead of peg board.hehe.
    My rulers are on wooden holders on my cutting table. They are handy and only get in the way when I am spray basting and using that table.
    Happy Quilting.

Now that's a beautiful set-up!
    SheSews (when she can)

I love your room and all the special furniture and memories. Your right....It truly is a Happy Place with lots of love in it! Not sure I could keep it as clean as you though. I tend to sew until the last minute I have to leave the room, but I do cleanup between projects and when those nasty threads get to me. Enjoy your space.

Wonderful! A sanctuary of love and memories, those of past and the ones you are making. Bless you,
    Marlena

Beautiful, I am impressed with your dedication to orderliness. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cabinet with the glass front. does if face away from direct sunlight. I have always had my fabrics in basement where there is no sunlight at all, but now we are planning a bright new studio that will have tons of windows on two walls. I should probably be concerned with fading???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise_the_Quilt_Lady View Post
    Beautiful, I am impressed with your dedication to orderliness. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cabinet with the glass front. does if face away from direct sunlight. I have always had my fabrics in basement where there is no sunlight at all, but now we are planning a bright new studio that will have tons of windows on two walls. I should probably be concerned with fading???
    It is in the basement. Everyone will warn you against fading in bright light. Plan a cabinet or covered shelves to hold your fabric. Since I moved mine out of totes, I use it. Before, I hated digging and most of the time just bought more.
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    really really nice!!! i'm envious!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9