Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My new quilting room with my new Lucy/Lucifer

My new quilting room with my new Lucy/Lucifer

When I purchased my long arm, dh knew there was no way it would fit in my old sewing room upstairs. So he told me to take over the TV room downstairs and move all that furniture out into a rather unused (due to it's design) room. I thought I would have tons of room....that is until I brought Lucy (my long arm) home. Here are few pics...still not sure this is how it will end up, but that is ok!
    Attached Images Attached Images     Click to view large image   

Power Poster
    ​Your new spot looks good. Is Lucy her name when she is sewing great and Lucifer when he's acting up?

I'm sure you'll love your new space! Enjoy that long arm!

Congratulations! You may rearrange a couple of times before you get it "just right" but I'll bet you do. Great setup...happy stitching!!!

Yes, she is Lucy when she is behaving, and Lucifer when HE is bad! lol
    I would like to put all my fabric cabinets under the long arm, but the one I made and the plastic ones are all too tall. Guess I will have to break out the power tools and make some new ones! Too many projects and not enough time in the day!

I agree with SingerSewer, you may be rearranging several times til your happy with the setup. I put my studio together a couple of months ago & am still changing it!

I have rolling drawers under my longarm and some wire crate like shelves I bought at target great use of space.
    enjoy

I put those little 'movers' under my table. That way I can move it anytime I want without help. Hope you enjoy your machine.

Blog Entries
    thought the roll of batting was on a pole at the bottom ???? obviously i am still in the wishing/dreaming stage of long-arm ownership

Quote Originally Posted by Bickfordla View Post
    Yes, she is Lucy when she is behaving, and Lucifer when HE is bad! lol
    I would like to put all my fabric cabinets under the long arm, but the one I made and the plastic ones are all too tall. Guess I will have to break out the power tools and make some new ones! Too many projects and not enough time in the day!
    I put those wooden bed risers under the legs of my table, cuz I was stooping over just a little while sewing and that hurts the back. Gave me 5 or 6 more inches under the talble for the plastic bins.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast