Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Sewing Space

Looks great!! It will be so nice to leave your work out and just close the door!

OMG this is so funny... we were just discussing that sewing table from Wal-Mart on another thread yesterday. I ordered mine last night (it's the same as yours, the pine color) and it's supposed to be here on Wednesday! I already have my sewing room all disorganized in preparation for getting re-organized after the new table arrives. Your space is terrific and I like the way you have everything arranged. Enjoy it!

Great sewing room! I love the desk. It has so many little trays and cubbies to keep everything organized. And I especially love the fabric baskets. They have the distinct advantage of looking neat, even if the stuff inside is not! I'm sure you'll enjoy sewing there. Very neat when put away, as well.
    Always have a good attitude, don't cut corners, and go with your instincts.

Thanks everyone for all your comments. I completely destroyed the space today when I was sewing. There was thread everywhere! My design board was on the floor, it was crazy. And now, it is exactly back neat again!! And I even let down the sewing table can closed it up.

I had to share this with you. My side of the office is nice and neat (for once) and his side?? Bags of receipts, a snowboard, a boobie mug, a pooping reindeer toy, and other fun manly stuff. I do have to give it to him though, I'm actually taking up 2/3 of the room because in addition to my sewing space I have my library. He built this bookcase for me from scratch. And none of my craft books are on it. They all fit in my sewing table. Sigh, by the way, it is 4 a.m. where I am. I have been sitting in here since I came home from work. Name:  130219-035754.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  77.4 KB

looks great... so neat

very cute. good job

Watching it snow here on the High Plains Desert of Western Colorado
    Very nice sewing room ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Nicely done and so organized! I bet your sewing exploded with creativity now
    A bed without a quilt is like the night sky without stars.

http://californiaquilting.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Wow so nice, you did a great job!
    Nana of 1 E and 2 G's

Enjoy your space just be for warned hubby might get intimidated with all the creativity going on there while he just sits and watches the tube.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast