Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My sewing room is a total mess........

My sewing room is a total mess........

Several women here have said in the past that my sewing room is to clean!!

To do any work in so I mucked it up.......This whirlwind of messiness was after I made a couple of outfits for our grand daughters who live in Tulsa, Ok.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Power Poster
    That doesn't even count as a slight mess!

Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
    Well it's a start. I admit I do need to practice the art of a messy room. .....lol I wonder if the local Vo-tech college has a course on it.

My Dad was an Navy man, our rooms had to be ship shape. Saturday afternoon was room inspection after cleaning that morning. If something was out of place according to him.....It all went out into the hall and we started all over again.
    By everything...I mean beds dressers and everything in the closet. Some Saturdays 3 bedrooms full of stuff was in the hall. We live in a house that was the old Rectory for the Catholic church in town. The hall was huge....LOL
    Last edited by Chasing Hawk; 09-05-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

It looks like a nice "workable" creative space!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Quote Originally Posted by nygal View Post
    It looks like a nice "workable" creative space!!
    It is, my husband was the one who designed my space. He built all the painted cabinets, my cutting table as well as the built in desk in the closet. And the shelf that my fabrics are on above the embroidery machine.

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    How wonderful of him! And, erm, I do NOT see a mess. Besides, we all know a clean house id the sign of a broken sewing machine!
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

Love your sewing room. If my sewing room looked like that I would consider it almost immaculate. You have a really talented hubby -- he did a great job on your sewing room.
    QuiltnLady1

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by Missus Fear View Post
    How wonderful of him! And, erm, I do NOT see a mess. Besides, we all know a clean house id the sign of a broken sewing machine!
    True, but I guess I am ill.

My sewing machines all work and the house is clean. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 View Post
    Love your sewing room. If my sewing room looked like that I would consider it almost immaculate. You have a really talented hubby -- he did a great job on your sewing room.
    Thanks, he did remodeling before he retired. So I benefit from all his creative experience.
    And he gets custom made quilts and clothes. So it's a good trade off.

Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
    Agreed. You can still see the floor. Now get in there, young lady, and mess it up some more!! Throw those scraps over your shoulder like on TV.

piney

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast