Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Sewing Space, Part 1: The Stash

I admire how pretty all your stash is and the arranging of it, please show us your sewing area, can't wait to see it. :}

beautiful stash and very neat and organized
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

How fabulous!!! Would love to quilt with my mom. ; )

WOW, how neat & super organized !!
    Dance like no one is watching

I am always in awe at the tidyness of other peoples stash... Just amazing how incredibly neat some people can be in their sewing rooms. What ever your Mom "has" that can keep a stash that tidy.... PLEASE sent some my way. Any amount would certainly be an improvement for me.

WOW! You have organization skills!!

Very nice stash and OMG it looks like out of a magazine. I have never seen anyone's fabric stash so NEAT!.... Be proud of the organization and neatness for sure. Please, don't let my DH see your pics, I keep telling him nobody keeps theirs as neat as you see in the magazines!... LOL
    Country 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lori S View Post
    I am always in awe at the tidyness of other peoples stash... Just amazing how incredibly neat some people can be in their sewing rooms. What ever your Mom "has" that can keep a stash that tidy.... PLEASE sent some my way. Any amount would certainly be an improvement for me.
    Hahah her stash is that tidy because she never sews! When she thinks she is ready to start a project she ends up just ogling and petting her stash... I'm trying to get her to open up a quilt shop so she can fold fabric all day to her hearts content

Now me, when I get into a project, it's like a hurricane hit the place. I cut and fling leftover fabric onto the chair, project boxes stacked all over, mountains of scraps, bits of paper from notes, etc. I just tidied up, so I'll try to get a picture of the room, and then I promise I'll take a picture next time Hurricane Sarah strikes.
    QMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Country1 View Post
    Very nice stash and OMG it looks like out of a magazine. I have never seen anyone's fabric stash so NEAT!.... Be proud of the organization and neatness for sure. Please, don't let my DH see your pics, I keep telling him nobody keeps theirs as neat as you see in the magazines!... LOL
    Hahah I won't tell... I'll take a picture next time I tear everything down to work on something, so you can see how bad it gets...
    QMFAO

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Wow- now thats TIDY - darn near perfect !!! no way mine will ever looks that crisp, clean, neat and organized..

Pretty stash....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast