Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2nd Story Studio

Looks like you have used every inch of space. I love the way you organized your stash - its almost a work of art!

I thought my room was nice, now I feel like going up and reorganizing it!! I can't find the pictures but I'll keep looking. I must have burned them to a CD, and good luck finding the right one!!!I know you will enjoy this, I have sewn a lot more since setting up a special room for it. And I chose to take over the largest room upstairs, it's 17 X 14, with one large wall with no doors or windows. Windows are on two walls and I have another bare wall that was large enough for my big ( 3' x 6' ) cutting table, with a hutch-type shelves atop the back part of it.
    Last edited by Minna; 04-02-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Your fabric stash is beyond impressive! Wow, Wow, and Double Wow!!!

wow-you did an awesome job on this room-it is very very very nice
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Blog Entries
    Oh, my goodness! I could hardly believe my eyes....what an absolutely wonderful space. You have everything one could ask for......and adding the coffeemaker, etc, is a cinch!! I am as jealous as can be......my little cubby hole in my bedroom is all I can turn into a sewing nook in this small apt. I will TRY not to complain! Congrats to you....not only are you obviously a tremendous quilter (with tons of fabric gracing those shelves), but you have a special talent for using space to the greatest advantage.

What a great space and so well organized! Welcome to the upstairs where the natural lighting will be such a nice addition to your well thought out work space.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

You certainly used your time well- love your room and all your organization! It will certainly pay off. You have an awesome collection of fabric!

lucky, lucky you!!! I love your space. Mine is not so amazing but I have added a nice easychair to mine so when I can't sleep , my best friend is half a mile away and she comes over during the night to visit while I sew. Love it!

Blog Entries

Wink

What a lucky, lucky, lucky gal you are ! God has been good to you to have everything, just about everything! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your Craft and Quilting Studio! Thank you so much for sharing. We will be waiting for a finished product.

Blog Entries
    WOW! WOW! AND WOW! So many different ideas. May have to borrow a couple if you don't mind.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast