Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: new quilt studio part 2

new quilt studio part 2

Name:  20140315_132013.jpg
Views: 3143
Size:  84.0 KBFound this cute little suitcase on sale at Hobby Lobby and am storing one of my projects in it.Name:  20140315_132020.jpg
Views: 3151
Size:  60.6 KBFound this spinning organizer thing at Harbor Freight. It was black and I didn't want that, so I tried to spray paint it. That made me realize that spray painting is a nightmare, so I just did the dividers, and then I decoupaged each tray with a different fabric.Name:  20140315_132026.jpg
Views: 3161
Size:  80.3 KBDH and DS made me a ladder for all my completed tops that have yet to be quilted. Having them where I am constantly looking at them gives me incentive to complete them (at least that's the plan!).Name:  20140315_132058.jpg
Views: 3140
Size:  165.0 KBA jigsaw puzzle that my DS bought for me for my birthday in February. As you can see, I worked diligently to complete it because I knew it would go in my new room!Name:  20140316_110927.jpg
Views: 3127
Size:  88.5 KBAlex cabinets from Ikea. We got two long table tops for the top and my DH made a hole for my sewing machine. I tried to take a picture of the whole sewing table, but for some reason I couldn't the the size to come down like the previous ones. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Michelle

You've made a terrific studio! Congratulations!! Would love to see more pictures!!

Wonderful room. Thank you so much for sharing all your great idea's! You are soooo creative!!!!

Blog Entries
    Great ideas for organization Michelle. Love the puzzle and quilt rack. I must have missed part 1 pictures, going to look for it now.

It would sure be fun to work in this studio.

Love part two of the tour as much I did Part 1!

Blog Entries
    What a great space--if I didn't have brown eyes, they would be green!

You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a jigsaw puzzle like yours, would you? My mom would love it!
    Courtesy is not optional.

Thanks for sharing all of your creative ideas ... you have re-used, recycled and enhanced so much and made your sewing world a better place!

Love your room and the fun things you've put in it! We're finishing the basement - we just sanded down the first coat of drywall mud - and I'm impatiently waiting to move my quilting stuff down there! I'm with you on the painting, though! I wish I could wiggle my nose and have it all be done, but that doesn't seem to be working. Sigh.

Enjoy your new space!
    I love the smell of Best Press in the morning!

Blog Entries
    Awesome room.
    SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast