Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Sewing table

Talking New Sewing table

I don't really have a space to sew. Got a used folding computer table today for $50. (new $133 and up) that is 48-30 and machine, some anyway will fit down where keyboard goes. Will make sure it is sturdy enough for machines but now I will have a place to sew and can put it up when not in use. It is big enough to keep quilt up off floor while sewing on it. Very sturdy and holds up to 100lbs of computer.Name:  ComputerTable.jpg
Views: 3780
Size:  29.1 KBSaw it at a freinds house and asked about buying it and then started looking on line, called for find out where he got it and lady who looks after him (he has altzhimers) who it belonged to said she would sell it. I know this is very sturdy as it was hands on. Now to find some space. Anyone want a Rat Terrier????
    Carol

Blog Entries
    Congratulations. Looks like a winner. Did she tell you where she bought it? You know you wouldn't part with your furry little friend. Happy sewing.
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Looks like a great table!!!

Looks like agreat table for you, but what does the "rat terrier" have to do with it??? Poor little fellow guess hes looking for a new home and does not know it : ) I would sure miss my baby if she were not around, and I bet you would miss yours too : )
    Amythyst

Love the table. Use your space well, grasshopper. As for the terrier...at my house, that is spelled terrior. But I love my Chewie to pieces. He and our chiweenie, Timmy, keep us laughing most of the time.
    You can get older, but you never have to grow up!

I had one of those for the longest time. They do work well.

We lost our male rat terrier last Aug. I miss him so much. Of course I'll take yours. I'm sure my female Emma would love him too.

hugs
    joyce

What a great idea for a table!

A friend of mine had one like that one time, she loved it! DUH me..I looked at the legs thought it had casters...never mind...she DID love the table!

We breed Rat Terriers, that take up space I could have for sewing. But I sure do love them. Have some males around a year I would happily give to good forever homes and I would be making me a little more space too. I think table will work great too, and was so happy I got it used as I knew what it was first hand and less than half the cost of new. With all the meds and Dr.s that is a help. She got it from a friend and it didn't fit in the room at Wayne's so it wasn't being used and I saw it. Only thing it needs is a rubber foot for one leg.
    Thanks and all the talk and picture on here made me think outside the box.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast