Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New shelving is in.

Blog Entries

New shelving is in.

I picked up 4 bookcases, 3 different desks, 2 file cabinets and printer cabinet. All of that and the Sew Mate 2 Studio with a roll abound and cutting table. My room is 14ft by 24ft. I'll see if I can take pictures once everything is filled and off the floor. Some of my books are in the bookcases. Lots of room for the library of quilting, but finding doubles of things books and fabric. One sewing machine repair book is on Amazon for over $300. Going to list one and keep one. I have a friend offer me $5.00 for it. LOL.

Waiting anxiously to see pictures of the completed room.

Oh how it aggrvates me to find that I have purchaced the same book twice. Glad to know i"m not alone however LOL. Happy Hunting!

Sounds wonderful!!!

How exciting for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures. But I am curious, what makes that book cost $300?
    K Rob

Is it this book- Sincere's Sewing Machine Service Book? http://www.amazon.com/Sinceres-Sewin...e+repair+books

If the book bother you that much I will just take it off your hands. Don't want you to get upset and all for charging a great deal of money for it and then think you just might have overcharged for it and then you feel bad about it so just don't want you to have to go through that so just let me have it and save the misery!!!
    Gods Blessings
    Happy Quilting

I like tinkering with old sewing machines...I will give you $10.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilt Novice View Post
    Is it this book- Sincere's Sewing Machine Service Book? http://www.amazon.com/Sinceres-Sewin...e+repair+books
    No mine have a red cover. I'll have to go look for the name again. I'll let you know. It surprised me that it would be so much. Just goes to show us we need to research the books we resale before we set a price.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krob View Post
    How exciting for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures. But I am curious, what makes that book cost $300?
    I think , not sure but I am told it is a rare book and covers many makes of machines. I have never read it or opened them after I bought them. And don't know why I bought 2.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast