Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new white featherweight

Blog Entries

new white featherweight

I just got this white featherweight and thought I would see if I can post a picture as I am haveing trouble doing that
    God is good all the time dlprecisionquilting.com

fooey.. looks like it didnt work.

Well-congratulations anyway on your white Featherweight and enjoy using it. Welcome to the Featherweight club.
    This too shall pass.
    Janie

Blog Entries
    While I do not have a white featherweight I do have a white Janome 2007 that I dearly love and use constantly while my Disney 4000 sits. I even used gold metallic thread on the Janome by loosening the tension and it did beautifully, a task not every machine can do. I so enjoy and use many of the stitches built into the machine. If you can love your mac hine anymore than I do mine then both machines will be so happy. Congradulations and happy sewing.

Congratulations. I love those little machines.

Is it the computerized one? I have it and it is an awesome machine and a work horse. Best purchase I've ever made regarding sewing machines.
    clsurz

It must really be white, it is blending in with the background. Kidding. I have three featherweights and I would still dearly love to have a white one.

Hint on the picture posting. I fought the new way for three days. The main thing you need to do is resize your picture. The new board only lets you post picture of two or less somethings. Not the actual size, the size of the file, I think. All the pictures I was taking was 3 plus so I had to fix them. After I made them smaller I used the Go Advanced part and attached them that way. Good luck, I know how frustrating it feels.

Be sure to use the original bobbins and not new ones for best performance. My white one is so picky it refuses to work with the newer bobbins and just keeps breaking the thread.
    Karen in Kentucky

You may have a white featherweight, but I have one that I thought was white, and it is really a "celery" color. That is what they call it. Very light green. Comes in a greenish and white colored carrier with a handle. Sew really well and is so easy to carry to class or when we travel.
    Kathy Phillips

I need more bobbins for my featherweight. Does anyone know where I can get the old ones or even know the difference when I'm buying them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast