Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: One corner at a time, part 2

One corner at a time, part 2

My sewing room is my dining room and it has become a pile of messes. In a previous post I showed you one cleared up corner. Reminder:
    One corner at a time

On to the second corner - I've reclaimed one drawer for thread - the ones I can tell from the top what color it is. Doesn't look like much, but the hutch holds kits and bundles that are ready to sew. They are loosely organized into Ladies, Kids, and Could Be Manly bundles. THe plastic unit in the corner has been cleared out and holds fleece, jelly rolls that have no purpose yet, interfacing type stuff, and strips.

One step at a time!

(Forgot the "Before" pic - here it is)
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by JanTx; 08-06-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    So many quilts, so little time.

Nice area, just keep working and soon you will get all reorganized.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    You're doing a much better job than I am. Yesterday my big effort resulted in two pieces of fabric folded and stored away. You, on the other hand, have gotten some work accomplished. Keep it up and you'll have the whole room in perfect order.

Not to be rude...... But ...... I got a real kick out of seeing your china and fabric intermixed. That is a sign of a true fabric addict. You are making real progress in your clean up.

Quilters need a sewing area, no matter where we can find it. But orgainization makes life easier.
    Glad your getting yours organized. Don't forget, if you haven't used it in the last 5 years, you probably don't need it. Box it up and take it to a resale shop.