Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Just so I remember how it looked clean (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/just-so-i-remember-how-looked-clean-t181127.html)

Pieces2 03-01-2012 05:00 AM

all cleaned up and ready to sew.

damaquilts 03-01-2012 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by cherrio (Post 5021076)
oh to be that organized . . . not that I have much to organize; but my scraps get outta control sometimes! I sew at the kitchen table so I envy your organized room!

I sewed at the kitchen table for years so I feel you. My kids were smalland I made all of their and my clothes and all of the curtains and bedspreads in the house and I even ran a sewing business off my table. I don't know how I did it .
Speaking of scraps... Do you all see that white hamper? Its full + there is a small round lidded trash can and a kitty litter bucket full to bursting behind it.. I started last night cutting strips and squares. I figure in a year or so I May be through.
I have 2 projects for other people coming up. One is a special wall hanging for a friend of my brothers(needs to be done Next Saturday !!! and I don't have the center yet) and the other is 2 tote bags for Japanese Chin Rescue a friend asked me to make. At least for those I have the whole month. lol Then I plan on working on the project that started this whole cleaning thing. I found it stuffed back behind baskets in the closet.

coopah 03-01-2012 05:50 AM

Awesome! Want to come organize my room? :D
Good job on yours. Enjoy!

luvTooQuilt 03-01-2012 05:55 AM

Wow..You did a great job.. Looks like you can now mess it up again !!!!

Looks really nice - be proud :thumbup:

ksdot417 03-01-2012 06:35 AM

Looks great. Happy sewing.

Glenda m 03-01-2012 07:54 AM

But you have your 301A up on a high shelf! Do you ever use her? I have three and love using them all!

Sewfine 03-01-2012 09:18 AM

Well organized. I love your thread rack, but here in Mississippi it is so dusty. I keep mines in a drawer.

SuzyQ 03-01-2012 10:58 AM

Very nice!

Suzy

damaquilts 03-01-2012 12:07 PM

I don't have to worry about dust here my brother keeps the house closed up and something running all the time. Drives me nuts. When he isn't home sometimes I open the windows. I thought about getting drawers for the threads but I like being able to see everything.I know I should worry about fading and such but life is short. I deal enough with my brothers paranoia without having my own. LOL

damaquilts 03-01-2012 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Glenda m (Post 5021665)
But you have your 301A up on a high shelf! Do you ever use her? I have three and love using them all!

It was a gift from a friend because I was looking for something to take to classes when I start taking them. I have never fired it up yet. lol I love my Brother so much I use it for everything . I also have a 201,503,401,403 , I had to pack them away since I really didn't have space to put them out. I am sure if I had some place to put something out all the time I would use it more. Also my Brother has the automatic needle threader I think that's the biggest part. LOL