Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   Making headway in organization.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/making-headway-organization-t183510.html)

weasier22 03-20-2012 04:38 PM

Making headway in organization....

7 Attachment(s)
Well ... somewhat!!! Last weekend I emptied out my very over loaded room and am slowly putting things back. I re-arranged the layout of the sewing desk, cutting table and ironing area. The room is very small and I do different crafts, so it's difficult to get everything in there! I'm sure you can relate!! I also use one computer for scanning and that takes up one corner of the room. I love my sewing desk...found it at a second hand store in town. It weighs a ton and has lots of storage area. Really love the end storage! I feel that I can now continue on projects! (I haven't shown you my dining room table!!! That's were all the "stuff" that hasn't made it back into the room is right now!) One of my projects is to make a new ironing board cover! Mine has seen better days. I wish the best to all who are getting the "bug" to organize! It's an on going project. Once you think you have it ... bamb! You have more stash and don't know where to put it! Enjoy your space ... I know that I'm very happy when I'm in mine!

ksdot417 03-20-2012 04:50 PM

Great room. Looks like there's lots of fun stuff in there.

wuv2quilt 03-20-2012 04:50 PM

Looking good!!! Want to come help me in NC??? :D

Denise_the_Quilt_Lady 03-20-2012 06:26 PM

Great pics. Very organized! I guess you knit or crochet as much as you quilt?? I was looking at your desk and machine. Seems high. Is that working for you? I have always had trouble getting something that puts the machine at just the right height, which is important to me, since my neck injury two years ago.

Originally Posted by weasier22 (Post 5077242)
Well ... somewhat!!! Last weekend I emptied out my very over loaded room and am slowly putting things back. I re-arranged the layout of the sewing desk, cutting table and ironing area. The room is very small and I do different crafts, so it's difficult to get everything in there! I'm sure you can relate!! I also use one computer for scanning and that takes up one corner of the room. I love my sewing desk...found it at a second hand store in town. It weighs a ton and has lots of storage area. Really love the end storage! I feel that I can now continue on projects! (I haven't shown you my dining room table!!! That's were all the "stuff" that hasn't made it back into the room is right now!) One of my projects is to make a new ironing board cover! Mine has seen better days. I wish the best to all who are getting the "bug" to organize! It's an on going project. Once you think you have it ... bamb! You have more stash and don't know where to put it! Enjoy your space ... I know that I'm very happy when I'm in mine!

mighty 03-20-2012 06:56 PM

Looks great, enjoy!!!

BETTY62 03-20-2012 07:00 PM

Nice room. Wish I culd get my stuff organiced.

fxsts93kf 03-20-2012 07:09 PM

Great room, love your sewing desk!

Karissa 03-21-2012 03:37 AM

Looks great! I'm starting mine this morning as soon as I get off computer. I also have a small room wish me luck.

AUQuilter 03-21-2012 04:32 AM

You have really made that space great for you!

Delta 03-21-2012 05:33 AM

girl you know you have to make some quilts and use up your fabric so you can buy more.:D