Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: A Result of your inspiration

Love your stash and your organization looks great! I finally got mine finished as well. I posted it quite a while ago. I was brave - before and after pics.
    KSue

Thanks, KSue. If I had posted the before, it would be a picture of a walk in closet with stacks of folded material. Almost impossible to use without pulling the whole closet apart. Going to look up your stash.

What a stash! Nicely organized too.
    Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!

wow now thats alot of fabric and very well organized,
    hugs dora

Isn't it inspiring when you can see your fabric all organized like that. I love it!

I'm in the process of organizing my sewing room now. My granddaughter, who just turned 21, moved into her own apartment and so we now have her room for sewing!!!! Yay, I can get all the mess out of the dining room. We bought bookcases and a big 2-door cupboard and are putting all the materials in color sections. No more digging through 5 plastic totes to find material....Can't believe I will actually have my own room...so excited.
    Families are like old quilts....although they tend to unravel at times...each can be stitched back together with love.

Wow fantastic. I wish I had more than one 9 x 12 room that I share with an L-shaped desk. When my cutting table is opened out I can hardly move. Thinking of moving into my 'formal' living area that only get used a couple of times a year. I think the desk will have to go.

Lynny: I no longer have a formal living room, but when I did it was wasted space. I say go for it, makes a lot of sense to really make use of space rather than let it sit idle. Show pictures if you make the change.

Saluting you as you have really made lots of progress!, Congrats!
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4