Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
Sewing room complete with all the new covers >

Sewing room complete with all the new covers

Sewing room complete with all the new covers

Old 12-05-2015, 10:54 AM

Oh my! This is so wonderful! Love the way you have organized .. the covers and wall hanging just make it perfect!
Old 12-05-2015, 11:31 AM

Love it, sure looks organized
Old 01-01-2016, 09:47 PM

Well, I don't get on here very often, but I always check "Mission: Organization. We will be moving soon from a 3000 sq. ft. house to a 1340 sq. ft. twin villa. I'm trying to figure out how to set up my new sewing room. My current sewing room nor my new one are any where near that big. I was thinking of putting built in table/counter top along the wall, but my friend left me her Koala Quilt sewing cabinet. It's beautiful so I'm going to work around it. My new theme is fabric with lilacs all over it. The old one was black fabric with "The Beatles" written all over it. I'm a die hard Beatle fan. Made the window valance, machine covers & ironing board & big board covers. I made custom shelves for the closet & each shelf holds 4 plastic storage boxes X 4 high. I love the fabric of your covers & how they match the quilt on the wall. BTW, where did you get the color wheel on the door ? You're so organized. I will post pics after we move & new room is done.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:01 AM

LOL! "Not much to look at." ??? Now my sewing "space" is not much to look at. I call it "space" because I have 1 corner of a spare bedroom and have to do my cutting on my dining room table (which is large -- seats 8). If I didn't need the dining room on occasion, I would put up French doors to close it off from my LR and set up everything in there. One wall in the DR is all windows so I get a lot of natural light. I would be in heaven with a room like yours.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:15 PM

Love ur and the quilt is gorgeous