Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: Stash Reorganization:Part 1

I spent some time last weekend while watching March Madness trying out some different folding methods for FQs and settled on the "Basic Tuck" method found here http://badskirt.blogspot.com/2009/01...o-fold-it.html

Here is drawer #1 which contains some collections and my "rainbow" FQ stash. I'm planning to start filling drawer #2 with batiks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just getting ready to organize my sewing room......I have not used boards in the past .......but was going to try this time. And more Ikea book cases.........hope mine looks as great as yours!

I love what you did! Very nice!

Asimplelife: Well you have really inspired me. Not only are your drawers easily accessable, their just plain great to look at. I have two large (six foot) bookcases that currently hold quilting books and odds and ends. Out that stuff goes. My fabric is ruler folded and I discovered it will stand up and even the smaller yardages are still visable. I don't know how much of my stash will fit into the cases but I am going for it.

Emma S: You will love it! Especially for stash that you use often, I find it so easy to browse and find fabric(s) and best of all quickly put them away again.

Blog Entries
    You did a great job of organizing. What pretty colored fabrics you have. I'm sure it took a long time to organize. It looks like the perfect storage! Good luck filling up the top drawers!
    Go forth and sew!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9