Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought I did good?!

Blog Entries

Thought I did good?!

Spent some time straightening up my 2 sewing areas. Took pictures, sooooo proud of myself. Then I look at the pictures and wonder what I did for all that time!! Anyway, this is the sewing area I have at the new house.
    The first one is just a cubby at the end of the living room that came quite by accident, but a happy one. I sit there nearly every night and sew. eventually will have my embroydery machine moved to the back wall next to the surger and my other Janome next to the ironing board so I can just swivel around to whichever one I want to use. Was also putting up Christmas decorations, thus the red and green totes.
    The next are the bedroom turned sewing storage room. My DSIL built me the shelves, and I have collected a lot of different storage containers over the years. LOL That walk in closet it full of totes with different types of fabrics and smaller totes on the shelves up high have notions in them.
    Looks like I will go home tonight and tidy up a little more.
    We just moved into this house 3 months ago, I am so happy with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by buslady; 12-11-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Missed a pic, of course the one that was supposed to be first.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Aren't you glad you have your own space to "create"? You have lots of stash!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

great space,thanks for sharing
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Great space, awesome stash!!

Wow--that's a pretty nice "cubbyhole" you've got there.

Blog Entries
    WOW is that a PURPLE treadle?
    http://napquilting.com/
    http://alturl.com/euusk

My GOAL is always to ENJOY EVERY STEP of the quilting process....

Blog Entries
    You've found your "spot." It's looking good!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Actually, it is "raspberry". It is a 1896 Singer Industrial in the most awsome sewing table I have ever seen. I paid $15 for her and DH and I cleaned her up. I still have to put the tension discs back on, then will see if she sews. For now she just sits there and looks pretty.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I do hope you plan to do more organizing, I couldn't sew with this much clutter. How do you find anything?

Great space! I love all the wall space especially. Enjoy!
    Anna Quilts

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast