Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Update on Re-do of craft room

Blog Entries
    Looks Great!!!
    Deb in Texas

I have the same sewing cabinet too!! I bought it in 1978 with my singer touchtronic 2001... It is
    ready to retire and I just bout a viking saphire 835...Im hoping I can make the cabinet work with
    my new machine.
    Carolyn

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyCarolyn View Post
    I have the same sewing cabinet too!! I bought it in 1978 with my singer touchtronic 2001... It is
    ready to retire and I just bout a viking saphire 835...Im hoping I can make the cabinet work with
    my new machine.
    The only thing I found is that I can't use the spring loaded lowering mechanism. Otherwise, I just propped up the machine in the hole & it works just great.

Power Poster
    You have a great work space. Love the peg board for all your goodies to stay organized. Have fun creating in your new room.

Super Member Chigger Holler Quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your room looks awesome...just some open space is inspiring!
    Do you work on glass as well as quilt? Just wondering what your 2nd (wonderful work space is used for)
    ​Connie aka Chigger Holler Quilter

Quote Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter View Post
    Your room looks awesome...just some open space is inspiring!
    Do you work on glass as well as quilt? Just wondering what your 2nd (wonderful work space is used for)
    Yes, I've been working with glass for about 12 years now and that is what the other space is for. A friend built all that for me years ago and when I moved into this house (nearly 9 years ago, now), I brought it with me. My DH set everything up just as I wanted it. Now all my quilting stuff is in there too, but enough separated that I don't have to worry about glass particles getting on the fabrics. I'll post a couple photos of my glass work on the section of the board that is anything but quilting. Thanks for asking! Wendy
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

Blog Entries
    That's a very nice room. Looks like you have plenty of space. Your Rocketeer and cabinet are lovely.

Your craft room is great. I love the cabinet housing your Singer and the sewing chair at the white table is great. Looks retro!

Very organized!... You have a beautiful room. So happy for you!
    Country 1

Oh!! Isn't it amazing how much labor and energy it takes to do every single thing?! And the domino effect is never ending....so that when we see photos of your wonderful space, we don't see all of the moving of beds, going to the attic multiple times.....energy, energy, energy..... I think this is fabulous. You will enjoy this space so much.....congratulations!
    Kathy Bonafede in Colorado

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3