I couldn't figure out how to update the old thread (technically challenged), but was excited to share the new stuff. Here it is, one day later and my DH followed through on his promise to help me with the heavy work. He moved the old bed to the attic and took the bigger one out of the craft room and put it in the guest room. Then he moved the temporary table into the room for my sewing machine & stuff. I spent all day yesterday getting it cleaned up and reorganized. Fabrics are in the bin and in other bins in the attic, but will get organized soon. It's a little bare now, but I'm sure it will fill up quickly. His only complaint was that it sort of echoes, but once I get a quilt or two up on the walls, that will stop! I'm sending pics of what we got done yesterday. Not much to look at yet, but a much more viable workspace for both of my colorful hobbies! (PS~I hope the photos are not too big . . . I tried to resize them but they still look big to me).