Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Where oh where can it be??????

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    I had a Simplicity Bias Tape Maker and used it one day and then cleaned my room and could never find it again. Ever! I just bought another one because I re-cleaned my room a few more times and it is no where to be found. Now - that is called losing something!!!
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Quote Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
    I had a Simplicity Bias Tape Maker and used it one day and then cleaned my room and could never find it again. Ever! I just bought another one because I re-cleaned my room a few more times and it is no where to be found. Now - that is called losing something!!!
    I have a theory about small objects that disappear near the machine, and never dump my waste basket without checking it thoroughly. It's too easy for the tail end of the fabric I'm working on to sweep something off the table and into the trash. I haven't figured out how to get around this, except I make sure it's a basket used only for clean stuff - no used kleenex, for example - then I don't mind sticking my hand in and feeling around, carefully in case of pins and needles. I've found a few missing "valuables" that way, such as bobbins and the seam ripper.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6