Yes, the name of the pattern I loosely followed is "I'm a Wiener" - because of the wiener dogs.
I just finished piecing this top this afternoon. It's for my youngest son's best bud's baby sister - who was born cough-last December-cough. Yeah, it's a bit late...
The pattern for the dogs is from the Dare to be Square book. The original pattern makes a S shaped dog on the front of the quilt which would be fabulous if the baby's name began with a S but it begins with an L.
The flowers are dresdens, alternating the background and the pink.
It's 47x 64 1/2 - for a toddler sized bed.
I have to piece the backing and then a friend of mine is going to quilt it for me since I sold my Bailey - I miss her already :'( I'll be hopefully getting a frame in the future. Until then, my friend and I are going to work out something - she's going to do the quilting. I'm going to do some bindings for her. She hates doing bindings. I might also piece a few tops for her... we'll see.
I'm also working on a smaller version of it with only 3 flowers and a smaller dog - sized for her to carry around or snuggle with. I've got most of that already done. I just need to piece together the background fabric since I'm running out of that. It will be close. I'm not 100% sure I'll actually have enough to go around but we'll see how it goes