by, 07-12-2011 at 11:07 AM (546 Views)
You Know You Are a Quilter When
1. There's more fabric in the house than food.
2. "Fat-quarter" is not the heaviest part of your body.
3. Your ironing board is always set up, but you never iron clothes.
4. You think of your job as an interruption of your quilting time.
5. You pet fabric.
6. People are always picking thread off you.
7. You can measure a scant 1/4 by eye.
8. "Featherweight" doesn't mean boxer.
9. Your "UFO's" are not from outer space.
10. You clean up your sewing room and they think that you are leaving.
11. Life is full of many pieces- why not quilt?