Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Airing of the Quilts, Tunkhannock PA

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tunkhannock PA

www.airingofthequilts.com

Anyone attending?

I'll be there! I'm picking up my new Brother Innov-is 2800D that morning from the one Vendor. Saves me a 1 1/2 hr. trip to get it!

And I'll have my awesome new camera with me.

Barb

We have one of these in Nov 13 in Smithville Texas

Barb, I wish I had known you were going to be there. I just got the post today when I got home. I was there with 2 quilting friends and we all thought it was fabulous. It was our first time there but feel that we'd like to do it again.

I wish I had known you would be there. I ended up going through the quilt show and then just coming home.

I went to pick up my new machine from Pocono Sew & Vac and went to the office to work a bit. I really would not have been good company as I am so worried about work that I was just "skitterish" the whole time I was there.

I haven't even had a chance to do anything with my machine other than pull it out of the box, pull off some tape and look at the books quick. I have a long day tomorrow so it may have to wait until Tuesday until I can look at it.

Did you take pics? The one really cool thing was a friend that I have known forever had a quilt in the show- over 3000 scraps pieces went into it. I took several pictures of it. I will download some pics and post them here later in the week.

I hope you post pics, I used to live in Clarks Sumit as a kid.