Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: all canadian quiltings north of Buffilo NY

Hello, I was wondering who if any of you guys were directly across the water from buffilo NY (brain not working and spell check no help). I have some family up that way and my 3rd cuz (?) who is 16 or so is wanting to learn to quilt and I was wanting to get some info on quilt shops in her area and maybe some local resources for her. anyone out there know of some goodies?

Blog Entries
    I live in Toronto, which is just around the lake from Buffalo. Send me a PM, maybe I can give her some information. I need to know the area she is in.

I am going to have to email her mom to find out exactly what area they are in. I know that that are north of Buffalo and in Canada but that is about it. going to email this afternoon. hopefully the addy that i have is the right one. thanks quilter1

About an hour from the border - do you know where she is and I can send some addresses if in my area.