Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any happy apple customers out there? In Florida?

I like going to Crafty Threads and Happy Apple quilts in Oldsmar (Tampa mailing address) on Racetrack Rd when I am in FL in the winter. It is a really nice store.
    Jean in MI

Happy Apple has moved, Jean, so make sure you find it on your next trip down. I haven't been to Crafty Threads yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lots2do View Post
    Happy Apple has moved, Jean, so make sure you find it on your next trip down. I haven't been to Crafty Threads yet.
    Thank you for this. I might have gone expecting it to be there.
    Jean in MI

So...I went on the Shop Hop yesterday. Just thought I'd give a nice shout out to Happy Apple Quilts for a fun day. I got to see two other shops easily in AC comfort with someone else doing the driving. I thought I would be able to keep my spending down until I found some lovely seashell fabric at Inspire Quilting in Plant City. It was in the clearance section, too, which was a nice surprise. We met a pattern designer at the Lakeland Heartfelt Design and I picked up one of her patterns... a cute one with snowmen heads arranged like a Christmas tree. Back to Happy Apple where I bought some more sea shell fabric that will eventually become bedroom curtains. All in all, a lovely day. We had plenty of time to shop, food to eat and the company was pleasant as well. Didn't even matter that I didn't know anybody. They are planning on another trip in November. Sure wish I could play hooky and come down for that one. So, if you are considering doing a shop hop with them, I would recommend it.

I was on this same shop hop and started from Heartfelt! It was my first time to do this and I didn't know anyone either. I agree that it didn't matter. I got the same snowman pattern! Isn't it adorable? I blew my "pace yourself and stick to your budget" before we ever left Heartfelt!
    Enjoy your day,
    Jan

A fat quarter is not a body part!

Hi Jan,
    How cool is that? I had a great time. Wish our paths could have crossed! Can't wait to get back to FL. It was 11degrees here yesterday.
    lots2do

It is cold in here, however Happy Apple quilt has moved to a big location and have good products with nominal price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2