Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Any one on the Message Board From Bakersfield,CA

Blog Entries

Cool Any one on the Message Board From Bakersfield,CA

Hi there i live in a small town East of Bakersfield. in Lake Isabella,CA and i was wondering if there was anyone here from my area? I would love to meet fellow Quilters to learn from. I am very new to all this and need all the help i can get LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by patti p View Post
    Hi there i live in a small town East of Bakersfield. in Lake Isabella,CA and i was wondering if there was anyone here from my area? I would love to meet fellow Quilters to learn from. I am very new to all this and need all the help i can get LOL.
    Hi I'm from Shafter, glad you are here.

Hi, I live in Madera, next town North of Fresno. I have been quilting just a couple of years. I love it!

Blog Entries
    Hi I live in Bakersfield , And have been quilting for some time. their are others on here from Bakersfield also . DottieBug

Blog Entries

Bakersfield quilters

Patti:
    I live in Bakersfield and we have a guild here and several ladies drive down from Lake Isabella to our meetings (Third Thursday each month) Go to www.bakersfieldquiltguild.org for information about the guild and activities. There is a group in your area called "The Dam Quilters" that are a fun group. We would welcome you and I encourage you to visit the guild meeting and tell us about yourself. I have been part of this group for a long time, and I am still learning. Knew absolutely nothing about quilting when I started. Great place to learn, same as this board. If you send me a PM with your phone number, I will be glad to call you. Welcome to QB and do stay in touch. Blessings, Roberta
    Last edited by RobertaMarie; 12-11-2012 at 10:39 PM. Reason: spelling