Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone going to the Sisters, OR quilt show?

Is anyone going to the Sisters, OR quilt show?

:-)
    CAS

Blog Entries
    YUP! And to the Expo in Redmond,Oregon...
    Life may not be the party we planned for,but while we are here we should dance!

Blog Entries
    I am, happen to be visiting my family in Terrebonne when it is underway. Tell me what I should see, where I should go, I'm from Michigan and I don't want to miss anything, especially if there is a great vendor area with nice low prices on fabrics. And what about the expo in Redmond? What is that all about?
    Last edited by Retired Fire Chief; 07-07-2013 at 02:57 AM. Reason: another question

Yes I am too. Driving up from Davis, CA on Thurs. The expo (like a giant vendor mall) has discount coupons for admission if you go online and print them out.

don't i wish!! this is the one show i have wanted to attend since i first heard about it. seems something always comes up this time of year and i miss it.

you all have fun, ya hear!!
    pdcakm alias pat
    If things go wrong, don't go with them. ~Roger Babson

I am hoping to go to the Expo show. The traffic heading to Sister's is a nightmare.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

I am going to the show with 6 other ladies. We rent a house in Sisters and go down on Thursday, come home Monday.

There are 4 or 5 great quilt shops in Bend and two in Sisters. We try to hit all the shops before Saturday so we can just enjoy the quilt show on Saturday,

Gladstone, Oregon by way of Washington(the state)
    JenGaile, Also don't forget that The Black Butte Ranch also on the way to Sisters, has a Quilt show on Friday. Have fun!!
    Lack of planning on your part does NOT nessessitate an emergency on my part.
    Faith :-D

Ram
    I would like to attend next year, 2014. Can someone tell me which motel/bed breakfast is the closest to the show.
    Prefer not to have to rent a vehicle. Also, anyone ever taken the tour offered by Stitchen Heaven to the show? Thanks a bunch!

I am going to be at the Expo on Saturday. I plan on being in the building with all the quilts...lol

I am not interested in the classes and lectures just drooling over all the quilts.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast