Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone live near Arlington/ Mansfield Texas?

Anyone live near Arlington/ Mansfield Texas?

I am looking to start a quilting/sewing group during the day and or evenings. I live right off 287 just south of I-20. If you are interested in joining just let me know.
    Send me a PM please.

Thanks,
    LaQuita
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Blog Entries
    I was living in Mansfield from 2007-2009. I was looking for a group back then without any luck. Hope you will find a few ladies to start your group.

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    I am looking to start a quilting/sewing group during the day and or evenings. I live right off 287 just south of I-20. If you are interested in joining just let me know.
    Send me a PM please.

Thanks,
    LaQuita
    LaQuita,
    Are you aware of the local quilt guilds? Arlington has one. I think Grand Prairie does too. I belong to the Cedar Hill Guild that happens to meet tonight at 7:00 at the Cedar Hill Rec Center. Love to have you attend.

Judy
    ​Jumpin' Judy

Hi i pm you but not sure if i sent it right. I live just north ane would enjoy quilting and meeting during the day.
    Sherry
    sammie

Quote Originally Posted by sammie View Post
    Hi i pm you but not sure if i sent it right. I live just north ane would enjoy quilting and meeting during the day.
    Sherry

Sent u a PM also @ a in home mini retreat I am having on Fri Nov 2- & 3rd. Email me if u want more info texasmimi@att.net
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpin' judy View Post
    LaQuita,
    Are you aware of the local quilt guilds? Arlington has one. I think Grand Prairie does too. I belong to the Cedar Hill Guild that happens to meet tonight at 7:00 at the Cedar Hill Rec Center. Love to have you attend.

Judy
    Sent u a Pm @ a mini retreat I am having in my home Nov 2-3 would love to have u come join us. Email me at texasmimi@att.net for more info.

HAPPY QUILTING!