Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Asheville, NC?

Asheville Cotton Company. is not far from Biltmore right on Hwy 25, which is the same road.1378 Hendersonville Rd # B
    Asheville, NC 28803-1900
    (828) 299-8888

Very nice shop. the others mentioned are good too. Try to go downtown also, lots of crafty stores and a yarn shop. They have really done up downtown nice. Have fun too.

I did find the site for the Cotton Co. online so I will def check that one out. And we are here for 5 days, so should have plenty of time to see Hendersonville, too. Thanks bunches....shopping we will go after the Biltmore visit.
    Sandy

Check out Mary Jo's in Gastonia.

Mary Jo's is a literal WAREHOUSE of fabrics set up by the designer's name placed in one section...with many, many people to help you, if needed. It not only has quilting cottons but fabric of any field you are working on....
    It is located in the shopping center so there are seats for the non-sewer to sit on, and places to walk and look.
    Worth the trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJo
    Check out Mary Jo's in Gastonia.

Thanks so much for the info. DH and I took road trip today to Cotton Co., My Quilt Shop, Material Things and F & F on Hendersonville Rd. (it was on our way). Fun fun. He took a book and read in the truck! He's such a dear.

You are definitely making the rounds. Hope you are enjoying the trip. Sounds like a very productive day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2