Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Beaver Valley Piecemakers Quilt Show

Hello everyone in the Western PA, Eastern OH, and WV panhandle! The Beaver Valley Piecemakers Quilt Show is this weekend, October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd at the Lodge in Brady's Run Park (in Beaver County). (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) The Lodge is always full of gorgeous quilts, and all the vendors we can fit in! (I've been told there's a waiting list of vendors, so that's a good thing!) I just joined this quilt guild last year, so this is the first year I'll be working at the show! Can you tell I'm excited??!!!
    If you're in the area, or even if you're not that close, make a day of it, and come on by!

Hi-just got back from the quilt show. It was great and I wish I'd had more time to spend there. (Company coming for dinner). I also forgot my camera. There are a lot of talented quilters in this area. Thanks for the reminder--I have those senior blonde moments and may have missed the show.

Due to bridge damage at the Brady's run park theBeaver Valley Pieemakers quilt show has been moved to Holy family Parrish,New Brighton PA Same dates and times. Hope everyone can get there! October 14,15,10-5 and the 16th 11-4

Blog Entries
    I am so looking forward to this! Going on Sunday with sister and hopefully will finally meet a fellow QB member!