Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bennington Quiltfest 2012 - Vermont

Bennington Quiltfest 2012 - Vermont

Hope you are considering the Bennington, Vermont show this weekend - September 15 & 16 - if you are in the area to get to southwestern VT. Here's the link: http://benningtonquiltfest.com/
    There are always lots of beautiful quilts, great vendors, and the consignment shop where members sell what they have made, or want to share. There's always a beautiful raffle quilt, too.
    I'll be there on Sunday, and would love to meet you, but you'll have a great time either day this weekend.
    "The business of life is making memories. In the end, it is all we have." Butler Charlie Carson, Downton Abbey, season 4, episode 3, PBS.

I'll be there Sunday- maybe I'll catch up with you?

Im going on Saturday, I cant believe I live an hour away from Bennington and never knew of this show before now.

Maureen, hope you enjoyed it! I'm almost an hour away, but joined the guild last year after I retired. I'm doing a demo 10-12 on 1/2 sq triangles. Do say hi if you get there Monroe!