Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: birch run quilt expo

Blog Entries

birch run quilt expo

For the members in southern Michigan there is a quilt show at the Birch Run expo center nect weekend (09-27 & 28th). The expo center is just off I75 at the Birch Run exit near Frankenmuth.
    Happy Quilting
    Judy in Lower Michigan

Dang, going to miss it but I will be on Mackinac Island which is a decent trade off There will be another fun quilt show in Durand, MI Oct. 4&5th at the Methodist Church on Newburg Rd. Usually it will be posted on this site.

Blog Entries
    I really wanted to go, I saw it advertised in the Register, but we have a wedding in Caseville Sat. afternoon and a granddaughters birthday Sunday afternoon. Darn! Guess I'll just have to save my eyes and money for another show. I saw it advertised last year as well but for some reason it didn't materialize. Do you know why?

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoquilter View Post
    Dang, going to miss it but I will be on Mackinac Island which is a decent trade off There will be another fun quilt show in Durand, MI Oct. 4&5th at the Methodist Church on Newburg Rd. Usually it will be posted on this site.
    I entered 2 quilts in it. First time ever for entering any of my quilts. I will post the info.
    "Proud Parent of an American Airman"