Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bus Trip to New England

Just so happy, to get to travel up the New England states. Me and 3 other girls from our guild are taking a bus guided tour. We get to stop at the Dear Jane museum, Keepsake quilting and few other quilt shops. We are leaving the 25th of Sept and returning back to Iowa on the 3rd. Can't wait. :)

OOOOooooo, can you stop in Illinois and pick me up? Just kidding, I'm going to be in a retreat at Threads of Time during a lot of that time and also have an 11 yr old to take care of but it sounds like so much fun! I can't imagine actually getting to see the Jane. Take LOTS of pictures to post, have LOADS of fun, be SAFE and tell us all about it when you get back or take a laptop so that you can send us daily updates.

Blog Entries
    that sounds like fun, what a cool trip and please take lots of pictures for us for show and tell

Quote Originally Posted by drdolly
    Just so happy, to get to travel up the New England states. Me and 3 other girls from our guild are taking a bus guided tour. We get to stop at the Dear Jane museum, Keepsake quilting and few other quilt shops. We are leaving the 25th of Sept and returning back to Iowa on the 3rd. Can't wait. :)

Blog Entries
    While you're having all that fun shopping, please take some pictures of the fall leaves. They are always so beautiful in New England. Having grown up in CT, I miss them. Of course we have some nice colors here in N. Calif but nothing compares to New England as far as I'm concerned. Have a great trip.

Your trip should coincide nicely with the foliage! Enjoy!!

Living here In New Hampshire , I say welcome. Days are in the 60's and evenings in the 40's. We live in the lakes region and haven't seen much change in color yet. If you are going further north , you should get some. I live about 45 mins, from Keepsake....have fun.

waht bus tour are you taking? I work at Knights Quilt Shop in Maine and i bet that your on one of the buses thats going to arrive in the next couple of weeks

it is called the Sew Great Tours. Couple of our stops will be Keepsake Quilting, Martha's Vineyard, Lowell Quilt Museum, boy I can hardly wait. Need long awaited vacation.

fMD36,

Alabama is now in the high 90s with almost 70 overnight and we are needing rain here. Looks like a brown fall for us this year. B

Oh yes, be sure to enjoy our SALES TAX FREE shopping. Bring a light jacket for evenings out. And have a great time. Do you plan to go to Marden's...I have yet to go there but understand it is not to be missed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast