Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Quilters in the Cincinnati area

Blog Entries

Calling all Quilters in the Cincinnati area

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you in the Cincinnati area would like to get together and quilt?

No strings attached or something fancy, just some time to spend together and quilt.

I guess I'm looking for some "materialistic" people, who don't mind some loose threads.

The only picking allowed here is, to pick the threads from each other's clothing.

Once a month would be nice. Let me know who is interested and send me a pm.
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

If life gives you scraps, make an angel quilt out of it!

Blog Entries
    Where would you meet? My guild is in Middletown and we meet once a month at the library. If you are close, you could become part of the guild. We have a great time!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

Blog Entries
    I am also a member of the Middletown Guild. We have a great time together, in addition to our meeting we meet once a month on a Saturday for an all day sew. Let us know if you would like more information.
    Roberta johnson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twolees View Post
    I am also a member of the Middletown Guild. We have a great time together, in addition to our meeting we meet once a month on a Saturday for an all day sew. Let us know if you would like more information.
    Roberta johnson
    Hi, Roberta! See you Saturday!
    Linda
    There may be times we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. - Elie Wiesel

I'm a newby quilter. Would LOVE to meet with several people (or even just one!) on a regular basis. I'm in Northern Ky, Campbell County, so Middletown is a bit far for me... but I've heard of people driving for an hour to meet with their guild!
    Lovingmama where would you want to meet?

I am an hour from cinci if it wound work out when I have a couple days off I would love to meet !

Quote Originally Posted by raedar63 View Post
    I am an hour from cinci if it wound work out when I have a couple days off I would love to meet !
    Hello, If Lovingmama doesn't get back to us, would you want to meet with me? I'm Northern Ky, (Alexandria) Where are you?

Blog Entries
    Hi you all,

thanks for the reply. Middletown is an hour away, a little bit to far for me. I've send pm's.
    Last edited by lovingmama; 01-13-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

Where would you meet at? Is any one getting together for a bus ride to Paducah, Kentucky? I would
    love to go but no one to go with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GABBYABBY View Post
    Where would you meet at? Is any one getting together for a bus ride to Paducah, Kentucky? I would
    love to go but no one to go with.
    We would meet at a local library. It's a neutral ground. I also thought it would be a good idea to bring your own lunch.
    I haven't planned going to Paducah, I'm still thinking about it. It must be wonderful.
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast