Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Canton, TX quilt show this weekend

Canton, TX quilt show this weekend

For those of you that might be able to attend, here is the information for the Texas Star Quilters Guild of Canton, TX's annual show.

Friday, Oct. 12th hours 9-5
    Saturday, Oct. 13 hours 9-4
    Admission is $3 for non-members.

Take I-20 to Hwy 19 in Canton. Go South on Hwy 19 to Hwy 64. Turn right & go @ 1 mile to the sign for the Civic Center. It's in the First Monday area.

Hope to see some of you there! I'll be there both days, so give me a hello when you see me!

Awww, wish I had known sooner. My sister-in-law and I would have probably made the trip down since all the "guys" will be deer hunting this weekend. But now she and I both have other plans.

Is this an annual event. If I had know sooner, I would have gone. I live just outside Texarkana.
    jean

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    For those of you that might be able to attend, here is the information for the Texas Star Quilters Guild of Canton, TX's annual show.

Take I-20 to Hwy 19 in Canton. Go South on Hwy 19 to Hwy 64. Turn right & go @ 1 mile to the sign for the Civic Center. It's in the First Monday area.

Hope to see some of you there! I'll be there both days, so give me a hello when you see me!
    Too far for me! I am hoping to go to Blanco Quilt Show this weekend (12-14 Oct) 317 Main Street, Blanco TX 78606
    Kathleen Clendennen
    www.thequiltgal.com

Hi Cindy, this weekend is also Mineola, Tx quilt shows. Wish I could make both. Maria

Quote Originally Posted by 2piecemaker View Post
    Hi Cindy, this weekend is also Mineola, Tx quilt shows. Wish I could make both. Maria
    The two are close together, if you come to one, come to both. Not but @ 15 miles between them.

I live in Emory and would love to make both shows. Could someone give me the times on the Canton show, and the location and times for the Mineola show? Thanks, Connie
    Please meet my avatar quilting buddy, Myrtle McQuilter

Blog Entries

Lots of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post

Cindy, it was so much fun to meet you today. Would have loved to have had more time to talk with you. Your quilts are beautiful and your quilting is fantastic. Hope to see more of your work on the board. Toni