Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric at Lehigh Acres, FL Walmart

I was at this Walmart today and they STILL have fabric, all of it and some marked down (the usual shelves). BUT, the lady told me they will be remodeling that store soon also and will lose the fabric dept. Didn't know when, though. So, we have to watch. Just thought I'ld share this with you.

OMG i live in ft myers too and I know that the one walmart off colonial got rid of theres! Didn't know I had a member here so close by! pm me!

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by slk350
    I was at this Walmart today and they STILL have fabric, all of it and some marked down (the usual shelves). BUT, the lady told me they will be remodeling that store soon also and will lose the fabric dept. Didn't know when, though. So, we have to watch. Just thought I'ld share this with you.
    The pattern in several stores has been:

25% mark down - maybe a week later, everything is marked 50% off the original price - maybe another week later, everything is marked 75% off the original price - and in another week - all the fabric that is left (which isn't much) is GONE!

Yes, I remember that . I was in the Colonial store when they had it marked 50% off and got a bunch. I just don't know when they will start marking it down in Lehigh.

Blog Entries
    people that work there get dibs and their families you get whats left. and it all happens in a week or two

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyredhawk
    people that work there get dibs and their families you get whats left. and it all happens in a week or two
    I think I did give it more time than I should have. It does go quickly!