Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: February 9-12 Quilt Board Retreat in LaGrange, Texas

Hi, Ladies!

I am volunteering to organize a retreat for the Texas ladies that wish to come to La Grange, Texas Feb 9-12, 2012. I have tentatively reserved that weekend at RR Retreats by Margie. She can sleep 18 ladies. Thurs night cost $55, Fri,and Sat are $65 each night. Meals are $15, but I think if we team up we can cook our own meals and come out ahead! Our retreat color will be RED! Bring a red gift valuing $15-$20 for a gift exchange. (you can make your gift or buy a gift to exchange). Please send me your email address and I will start a list of those attending and come up with a deposit date and be able to communicate with you further with more details. Woo-Hoo, let's have some fun!........Cindy

Blog Entries
    Wow, have fun, to far away for me, but I am working on a spot in Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by craftybear
    Wow, have fun, to far away for me, but I am working on a spot in Indiana
    Where in Indiana? My Mom and sister lives near Muncie : ) I went to Ball State : )

My daughter in law went to Ball State!!!

Hi Cindy. My email is debbywicke@hotmail.com and am interested in Quilt Board Retreat.

Cindy,

Pls. count me in! I live in Smithville and love going to LaGrange for any reason - esp. the stop at Weikel's for kolaches.

Suzanne

Cindy, My name is Peggy Camp. I would like to come also. peg-tx@swbell.net 281 9546381. Feb 9th is my birthday also.

Peggy, what a perfect present!

Does anyone know if the Texas Quilt Museum has opened in LaGrange yet? If so, that would make a nice outing.

Can't wait!

Yes, the Quilt Museum IS open! That would be fun! There is also a GREAT little quilt ship in Giddings, Once Around the Block, about 30 min. away I love to go to. She has tons of fabric!!!! and a great clearance section $5.00 a yard!! I will check on details to visit the museum, costs, etc. and include that info in an update!

Oh, and Peggy, you know your b-day means Margaritas at dinner, Thurs PM!!!! I know a great little Mexican place in LaGrange we like to go to on Thursday nights!!!

Yeah! There are actually two great quilt shops in Giddings. Have you ever gone to Gerline's? It's out in the country a little SW of downtown Giddings.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast