Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fredericksburg, VA Quilt and Sew Expo

Fredericksburg, VA Quilt and Sew Expo

Is anybody planning on going to the Quilt and Sew Expo in Fredericksburg VA this coming week? (October 3-5) I'll be at the show on the 4th and 5th, mostly working at the Threads Run Through It booth (Quilt shop and Gammill dealer) but I'd love to meet anybody from here in real life!

I just might see you. I am going on the 4th. Can't wait. Really going to take a serious look at machines with deep throats. Wasn't that a movie? I think it was not a nice one but.....I will sure look for you.
    Lynne

LOL! I will be demonstrating the Gammill Charm, which is a sit-down machine if you want a really big throat! I have a Janome 6600 that I love doing free motion on and it has 9 inches, there's a new Janome (8200) that has 11 inches without being quite as pricey as the other 11 inch machines.

I hope you find the perfect machine for you!

Amy

Blog Entries
    Am anxiously awaiting the show in Fredericksburg, my hometown. Will be dropping by to see all the wonderful machines and items......There are many classes and demos to choose from! See you there.

DRAT, I was off this past weekend and have to work this coming weekend. Just my luck. Have fun for those of us who can not make it.
    Let God be your quilt and wrap you in His loving care.