Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Grand Opening for Red Stick Quilts in Baton Rouge - anyone going?

Blog Entries

Grand Opening for Red Stick Quilts in Baton Rouge - anyone going?

They've been open for a couple of months (you may have seen the ad on Facebook), and this Saturday, July 21, they're having a grand opening from 10 AM - 4 PM.

The shop is located at 11200 Industriplex Blvd, Ste 120, which is off of Siegen Ln. I am driving two other ladies to the event and would like to know if anyone else in the Baton Rouge area is going to be there.
    Pat H
    Carencro LA

If I lived nearby I'd go!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

I live in mobile and it would make a good road trip. Please post how the shop is and what all they have.

If you want a road trip (not sure where in LA you are but there's a great quilt shop in Gautier, MS called Block Therapy.

I won't go to the grand opening but will have to check them out next time we are traveling in that area.Let us know how you like the store.

I'll have to check out the store in Gautier, MS also. We go that way sometimes but I never knew there was a quilt shop there.

Not going today, but I'm glad to know about it, because I do go to Baton Rouge every so often! Will definitely look em up next time I go!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?