Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Heartfelt Quilt Shop in Florida 6/8/13

Heartfelt Quilt Shop in Florida 6/8/13

We have an upcoming get-together at Heartfelt Quilting in Winter Haven on June 8th at 11:00 a.m. If you're earlier or later it's okay because the 11:00 time gives our quilters that drive 2-3 hours time to get there. Someone will be demonstrating how to do a quilt block & we'll be making it (for those who want to) & that afternoon we'll go for lunch together.

Rather than the shop doing our name tags the owner suggested we each design our own & there will be a prize for the winner! It's always a fun time, come join us!
    Elena Olivia, Future Quilter

Sounds like a Great Time! A little too far for me though - Hope it's a great time, that really goes without saying doesn't it

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have a new SUV that has the map thingy, but don't know how to use it. That sounds like a fun road trip for me to encourage my husband to take on. The GKs are getting out of school next week, and that sounds like a fun thing for me and them. What big city is it near--Jacksonville, Orlando, Ft Myers, Tampa????? I'm thinkin' about it--might even be able to get my GD to come with me.
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn

JoAnn, Winter Haven is basically between Orlando & Tampa, a nice town that also has Lego Land. If you can Mapquest or Google it you'll see it's easy to get to & it'd be great if you (& your GD) could come! I'm sending you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Dew View Post
    Sounds like a Great Time! A little too far for me though - Hope it's a great time, that really goes without saying doesn't it
    It would be a bit of a drive for you, sorry you can't make it. Maybe someday

Quote Originally Posted by soniboo View Post
    We have an upcoming get-together at Heartfelt Quilting in Winter Haven on June 8th at 11:00 a.m. If you're earlier or later it's okay because the 11:00 time gives our quilters that drive 2-3 hours time to get there. Someone will be demonstrating how to do a quilt block & we'll be making it (for those who want to) & that afternoon we'll go for lunch together.

Rather than the shop doing our name tags the owner suggested we each design our own & there will be a prize for the winner! It's always a fun time, come join us!
    Heartfelt Quilting & Sewing
    365 5th St SW
    Winter Haven FL 33880
    863-299-3080

I hope everyone had a great time. the tags were so creative it was very hard to determine the winner. When is the next trip????