Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Heartfelt Quilt Shop Winter Haven FL 12-29-12

Heartfelt Quilt Shop Winter Haven FL 12-29-12

Calling all Florida Members it's time...

For our Fourth Annual "Meet and Greet" in Winter Haven. This time it will be Saturday, December 29, 2012. Many of our "snowbirds" will be back then so it will be a perfect time to visit Heartfelt Quilt Shop. The ladies there certainly do know how to make us feel special. When they were called to make sure they would be open they said they'll be having their "5th Saturday Sale" & that means surprise sales throughout the store!!! So if you live here or will be here on vacation and can join us please PM me. The store likes to have a head count when we come & they always have a little something special for us and need to know how many to prepare for. Hope to see you there.

Heartfelt Quilt Shop
    365 5th ST SW
    Winter Haven FL
    Elena Olivia, Future Quilter

Sonja, I responded directly to you already that I'll be at Heartfelt Quilting in Winter Haven, Florida on this day. I just went back to the QB and read your post. Have you ever been at Heartfelt on a "5th Saturday Sale" ? This event is HIGHLY attended and the crowd will be large, depending on the time of day - if past 5th Sat. Sales are any indication Wear comfortable shoes ! Jennie
    My heart is fed by needle and thread

Blog Entries
    Wishing I could join all of you, but I won't be in FL at that time. I love this shop and know that you'll all have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the tip quiltinjennie & I'll pass the word; we all look forward to meeting you. We already miss you Seven & we'll be thinking of you!
    Elena Olivia, Future Quilter