Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Indiana Heritage Quilt Show 3/7-3/9 2013

Indiana Heritage Quilt Show 3/7-3/9 2013

I will be going to the Indiana Heritage Quilt Show next weekend and would love to get together with anyone.
    I am taking all the Electric Quilt sessions since I recently purchased the software.

I am going too with two friends. we are taking all of the EQ classes as well. We will see you in class. we are staying at the Holiday Inn express/suites coming in on Weds afternoon. see you there.

I will be getting in about 7pm on Wednesday local time and am staying at the Days Inn. See you there

I am bummed, my weekend to work!
    QuiltingVagabond aka Kathy

OH WOW! Becky Goldsmith is teaching?! This isn't really in my quilty budget but might have to go. belkcm, looks like we're practically neighbors!
    OVER THE RAINBOW JANE is the name of my Dear Baby Jane----though it should be poor, neglected & may never ever be finished baby jane!
    http://retrofabulous-retro.blogspot.com

I have made it to Bloomington safe and sound, which considering the 7+ inches of snow we got at home yesterday, is no small feat.
    My students are all set, and I can't wait to learn more about EQ, shop the vendors and get more inspired by the quilts on display.