Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Interested in forming a Bee in San Antonio?????

Interested in forming a Bee in San Antonio?????

Would like to get to know more of the ladies on the Board. anyone Interested in forming a Bee send me a email and I will locate a place for us to meet. Let me know what day of the week and time is best. All level of quilters welcomed. Come have some fun with other Quilters

Hope to form a group soon!!!!!!!!
    When making a quilt block or quilt there are no mistakes only opportunities to be creative****Think unique instead of flawed if your block or quilt is wonky!!!!

My new favorite saying is "Make it Work"

Blog Entries

bebe in San Antonio

Where are you located in S.A.? I am near Randolph AFB. I like the idea of getting together ~ SugarCookie

I am near you off OConnor Rd. I have found a place if you are interested. Know other Quilters that may be interested. Keep in touch!!!!!!
    When making a quilt block or quilt there are no mistakes only opportunities to be creative****Think unique instead of flawed if your block or quilt is wonky!!!!

Did you know that there are at least 3 quilt guilds in the San Antonio area? The Greater San Antonio Quilt Guild, Hill country Quilt guild (I know not San Antonio, but in the ball park) The Modern Quilt guild, Alamo Heritage Quilt Guild---and there may be more. My quilt guild lists the bees on their website. (I am in Coastal Prairie Quilt Guild) Anyway, you don't have to reinvent the wheel, check to see if there are bee's listed, if not email, in my experience they are open to new members--to the bee's (usually free) and the guild, usually around $20. a year.
    Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. Mark Twain

I belong to 2 guilds. I just wanted to start a Bee near my home and find new quilting Friends.

My Bee starts April 24th in NE San Antonio.
    More information once I get more people interested in attending.

Sugar Cookie still interested in the Bee??????

We will work on our Dear Jane Quilts or you can work on a project of your own liking